Stakeholder Analysis - Materiality - GRI
Hexatronic has performed a stakeholder analysis
At Hexatronic, it is important to know what our stakeholders feel are the most significant sustainability issues for our Group. Their responses will form the basis of our priorities and ambitions moving forward, and we will link them to our four focus areas in Agenda 2030.
The next step will be to rank the responses based on expectations, risks and opportunities, and the way we manage these aspects will be presented in future sustainability reports.
Stakeholders refers to:
- Board of Directors
- Industry organizations
- Trade unions
The significant issues outlined below are some of the areas that emerged from our stakeholder analysis, and which we have linked to our focus areas in our work on Agenda 2030, see above.
|Sustainable products||Involving employees||Obeying laws and requirements|
|Sustainable supply chain||Employee health and safety||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certification|
|Suppliers terms||Equality||Environmental impact in the production chain|
|Sustainability linked to business benefit||Human rights||Waste management|
|Transparency||Legal compliance - anti-corruption||Recycling|
Our methods of gathering stakeholder opinion
- Dialogue and workshop with the management team and subsequent dialogue.
- Dialogue with the Board and owners. Sustainability was discussed at Board meetings and in subsequent dialogue.
- Employee survey. This will be supplemented with further questions on economic, social and environmental aspects of sustainability.
- Analysis of competitors and industry organizations via their sustainability reports, websites and online articles about the companies.
- Our customers sent their review forms to us, and their questions about sustainability have now been listed as significant issues for our customers.
- The trade unions answered sustainability questions.
GRI - Global Reporting Initiative
Part of our Green All The Way project entails an ambition to strive for more detailed reporting in the future.